In India, the maternal mortality rate is 113 per 1 lakh of childbirth which accounts for 15% of the maternal deaths in the world. The reason behind most maternal deaths is the lack of nursing and cure at the time of pregnancy and delivery. That means it is very important to provide nursing to each pregnant woman in the country. The government of Tamil Nadu after understanding this issue has introduced a new scheme called PICME. This article will help you learn how to make PICME registration on the official website and get your PICME number.
What Do You Mean By PICME?
PICME full form is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. The Tamil Nadu Government has set up this system for tracking each pregnant woman in the state through the self-registration of the pregnant woman on the official website. Pregnant women can get necessary nursing from the government during their pregnancy period. Once you register yourself on picme. tn. gov. in you will be under the surveillance of the government until you get the birth certificate of your child.
Why Will You Register On PICME?
According to the Reproductive and Child Health Scheme, a woman can register herself on PICMe and make picme-login once they are sure about their pregnancy. After registering yourself on the PICME you will get a PICME number along with a twelve-digit RCH ID which enables you to get the following advantages:
- The local nurses will always take care of your health and hygiene during the pregnancy period and do the needful to keep you and your child safe.
- Through the picme login, you can get in touch with the local healthcare centre or your nearby Anganwadi whenever you require any help or guidance during your pregnancy period.
- With the new PICME scheme, you can also get the necessary assistance for filling out the registration form.
- PICME enables the government to monitor and track all pregnant women like you and get a detailed idea about the maternal requirements in the state.
- You can get daily check-ups and medicines from local nurses.
- With the help of the PICME number, you will be able to get the birth certificate of your child easily.
- You can register yourself on the picme-tn-gov-in even after the delivery of your child in case you have not registered yourself on PICMe before.
- This enabled the government to keep track of the Maternal Mortality Rates and Infant Mortality Rates.
- The government gives financial help who make picme LOGIN in tn gov in.
How Will You Get The PICME Number?
You may get the PICme number in the following ways:
- Register yourself on the official website of PICME.
- Those who do not have an internet connection in their home may go to the nearby Seva Center which will help you to make the registration completely free of cost.
- You may also call on the toll-free number 102 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the registration process in the picme tn gov.
What documents Are Required For PICME?
To register yourself on the picme .tn.gov.in you will require the flooding documents:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Residential certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Health Insurance Card From The Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
How To Register Online for PICME?
Follow the steps given below to make ore-registration online:
- Click the link picme.tn.gov/picme public to go to the official website for making pre-registration.
- Pick the pre-registration for pregnancy option.
- Give the details like address, name, pin code, mobile number and email in the registration form.
- Choose your convenient time from the given slots to contact the Village Health Nurse.
- Enter your mobile number and the captcha code and then hit the generate OTP button.
- Give the OTP sent to you via SMS to verify.
- Submit your registration film by hitting the Save button.
- Then you will get an acknowledgement containing the PICME number. Don’t forget to print it.
The PICMe number will also be sent to your registered email and phone number as soon as you complete the registration process. You will get a call from the healthcare authorities who will ask you to visit your nearby centre to obtain your RCH ID.
How To Check PICME Number Status?
To make a PICME number check online you need to do the following:
- Visit the PICME Portal that is picme.tn.gov.in picme.
- Click on Application ID Status
- Give your Registration ID
- Hit Submit
- You will be able to see your pre-registration ID Status on the screen.
Maternal deaths are one of the most important issues in India. PICME is indeed a very useful step to prevent maternal deaths. In this article we have covered PICME meaning, and how to register and make a new PICME login. To know the PICME amount status or to complain about the ‘PICME amount not received’, you may log in to the picme login tn in.