Many of you can think back to a golden movie named ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar’. If you can recall the movie, you can also recognize the sweetest face of the model cum actress, Pooja Bedi. Are you feeling excited to dive into the life story of this famous face with us? Then don’t be late, go through this article till the end.
The Root of Pooja Bedi
On 11th May 1970, a beautiful baby girl first saw the light of this earth in Mumbai on the lap of Protima and Kabir Bedi. Pooja Bedi mother, Protima Gauri Bedi was a well-known Indian classical dancer. She established a dance school. The name of that school was Nrityagram. Pooja Bedi father, Kabir Bedi was an actor. She has a brother named Siddhartha Bedi who left this world at the age of 25 only by suicide.
From childhood, she was given too much sovereignty. Therefore, she could lead her life in her own will. Nobody stepped forward to counsel her with better suggestions. This was the reason for taking alcohol and smoking at an early age. Her parents got divorced too. All these had a bad impact on her life.
Also Read: How To Register For PICME
For her father, she became the 18th heir of Guru Nanak. On the other hand, with the effort of her grandmother, she had to accept Buddhism. After transferring to Buddhism, she received the name Karma Saraswati. She had a stepmother, named Parveen Dusanj.
The Educational Journey Of This Beautiful Actress
In the very first stage, Pooja Bedi was admitted into Bombay’s Besant Montessori School. Next, she was transferred to Himachal Pradesh’s Sanawar’s Lawrence School. She wished to get admission to Bombay’s renowned college Mithibai College. Unfortunately, she did not get the opportunity. Pooja entered into L.A. But after her brother’s demise, she did not want to stay in the U.S. She packed her back and returned with a new phase.
The Zenith of Her Glamour
Pooja Bedi captivated numerous hearts when she was too young. In 2024, Pooja Bedi age is 54. She is 5’ 6” tall and her approximate weight is 60 kg. Her brown eyes and dark brown hair made everyone fall in love. Pooja Bedi hot photos are still on the internet.
The Shining Part of Her Career
Only at 21, she stepped into the world of acting. She performed as Nisha Singh in the ‘Vishkanya’ movie in 1991. But she got fame for her second movie, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. In that movie, she acted with Amir Khan. Lootera is in 3rd on the list of Pooja Bedi movies.
She started her career on the television screen in 2006. Her first television show as a participant was ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. In the next year (2007), she again participated in ‘Nach Baliye 3’. In that show, she danced with choreographer Hanif. Pooja Bedi bigg boss journey started in 2008. As a model, she achieved much popularity. Pooja Bedi nude photos went viral once.
Though her daughter is now in the film industry. Her daughter is Alaya F. Jawaani Janemaan was the first Pooja Bedi daughter movie in 2020.
How Many Relationships She Has?
This beautiful actress had a long list of love. Let’s go through the list of Pooja Bedi relationships below.
- In 1989, Pooja Bedi young first fell in love with a model, Bijoy Jain. He was also an architect. However, their love remained for a short period. Within a year, they broke up with each other.
- In 1994, his second boyfriend became Pooja Bedi first husband. He was Farhan Ebrahim Furniturewala, a rich businessman. She got engaged with him in 1990. Pooja Bedi children were Alia and Omar. Pooja Bedi daughter name, Alia becomes an actress now. Pooja Bedi son does not have any connection with acting. To marry Farhan, Pooja converted her religion to Islam and called her Noorjahan. Still, their marriage was not fruitful, and divorced in 2003.
- In 2007, she got engaged to Hanif Hilal. In the set of ‘Nach Baliye’ he first met with Hanif. After Hanif, she made a connection with Aditya Pancholi. He is not Pooja Bedi husband.
- Then, Pooja’s boyfriend was Dwiti Vikramaditya. But their relationship was broken within 18 months.
- After Dwiti, she committed to Akashdeep Saigal. This relationship was developed in Big Boss 5. But they are not included in Pooja Bedi husband name.
- In 2019, she met Maneck Contractor. It’s heard that she is still in a relationship with Maneck. It’s not sure that he is Pooja Bedi 2nd husband.
As a prominent face of India, Pooja Bedi earned too much popularity. Even, she made huge wealth by herself. In 2024, Pooja Bedi net worth is $89 million. Talent in acting and fascinating glamour could make a strong root in the Bollywood industry.